Harry Potter yogurt cake recipe - Gryffindor / Hogwarts
We inspired ourselves with Hervé Cuisine’s yogurt cake recipe. This recipe is simple, delicious, and kid-friendly. No measure cups nor scales required. Perfect for witches and wizard outside Hogwarts.
All the quantities indicated are proportional, you can easily adapt according to the number of people you are serving, based on the volume of the yogurt cup you are using. The one we used is a 100g-yogurt cup, and it fits our cake mold.
Things you will need
- 2 mixing bowls
- 1 cake mold (we tried with our Hogwarts & Gryffindor cake mold)
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cups of butter (molten)
- 1 cup of yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, vanilla extract and sugar
- Beat the 3 eggs in the second bowl
- Add in butter & yogurt, and mix till combined
- Add in dry ingredients
- Continue mixing until the mixture is nice and smooth
- Grease the cake mold with butter
- Pour the mixture into the mold
- Bake for 40 mins
What temperature do you bake this at?