Harry Potter Cake Molds
You've been always dreaming about making your own Harry Potter cake?
These Cake pans are easy to use and BPA free.
For more convenience, we have selected two delicious recipes for you:
Ingredients (use the yogurt cup as a container)
- 1 yogurt cup
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 3 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 pot of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- 1 dash of salt
Preparation (15 min)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (thermostat 5-6). Coat pan with butter.
2. Mix all the ingredients following the order: sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs one by one, flour, baking powder, salt, oil.
3. Pour into the greased cake mold and bake for 35 min.
4. Let cake cool in the pan before inverting it onto a rack.
Chocolate cake (6 persons)
- 200g of plain chocolate
- 125g of butter
- 125g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 125 g of plain flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter the cake mold.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Add the butter (cut into small pieces).
3. Separate egg whites from yolks in two different containers
4. Mix the yolks with the sugar and a bit of water until the mix becomes foamy. Add the melted chocolate/butter and mix again and add the flour and the baking powder.
5. Whisk the whites up to firm peaks. Gently stir them to the rest of the mix.
6. Pour into the greased cake mold and bake for 30-35 mins.