Every Harry Potter book will have their own 20th Anniversary Edition
Bloomsbury, the American publisher of the Harry Potter saga, announces that the commemorative editions of the second Harry Potter book “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” will be published in occasion of its 20th anniversary of its launch (now available for pre-order). The special editions will be available from 28 June 2018 onwards.
At the same time, the British publisher Bloomsbury announced that the 5 following books of the saga will have their own commemorative edition published the same day of their own respective 20th anniversary in the UK. The dates should be as follows:
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: 8 July 2019
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 8 July 2020
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: 21 June 2023
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: 16 July 2025
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: 21 July 2027
But that’s not it! Gallimard Jeunesse, the French publisher of the saga, has confirmed by replying to a tweet that, the “Anniversary editions” of the rest of the Harry Potter saga is scheduled. All that is left is to wait until they announce the publishing dates.